Friday, November 6, 2009

Movie Review


Upcoming event will the Movie Review we are supposed to do as part of the classroom activities & participation.

As I need to replace the classes that I canceled during the Hari Raya week, I shall replace it with a movie since we will have 3 hours.

I've previously suggested a movie in the Auditorium, but looks like all my energetic students can't wait to go out from the campus.

Well, upon majority request, we shall watch the movie 2012 in cinema.

Please feedback on which day and what time would you guys like to go.
If possible, please choose a day which is not your class hour because this is supposed to be a replacement activity.
I am not available for upcoming Fridays and weekends. Other timeslots are welcomed :)

Please post your suggestions here.

Thanks.





1 comment:

  1. i thought friday or weekend can go watch.. cause we most free that time.. other day i think mostly at night jz can go watch..

    ReplyDelete