Sunday, July 26, 2009

Revision Week

Dear all,

After all the fun, it's time for revision for the end of semester.

From 27th July 2009 (Monday) to 30th July 2009 (Thursday), I'll conduct revision classes for BE & EF. Should you have any questions regarding final exams, please attend the classes punctually to avoid missing the important information. If you are absent (or plan to be absent), please consult your friends because I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN anyone who comes to my office and ask me "Teacher, what's coming out for final?" Any student who does that will receive "a whack on their head" (remember the passage that we did in class?).

For more updates, please refer to me in the class.

Thank you.

Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. "27th July 2009 (Monday) to 23rd July 2009 (Thursday)"
    _U type wrongly.

    "Any student who does that will receive "a whack on their head"
    _Violence cant solve any problem!
    wahaha^@^

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay done..correction...

    ReplyDelete