Monday, August 31, 2009

new semester begins tomorrow!

aawww......

after a long weekend and a week off at hometown, now i realise the miserableness of staring to work tomorrow..LOL..

well, kinda boring this holiday because i was expecting some outings..
so as you can see from the chatbox, tennsen is sort of 'complaining'...
but anyway, i can understand as everyone's busy with their own things...
a lot of people went back hometown as well..

hope that everyone had a great holiday, altho' it was awfully short... = ='''

since everyone's back here, i hope that we can get together some time..

my timetable is quite packed this semester..
so only weekends will be more free..

so anyone wanna go 'dating' with me, just let me know..

p/s:
if wanna cheong k on friday, have to wait after week 7...that time my friday will b free ^^ hehehe....

hope to see all of you in campus..

see me, greet me la~ don't pretend tak kenal~ LOL...

have fun in week 1 :)

*hugs*

I MISS EVERYONE!!! *muacks*


4 comments:

  1. in my holiday,i hav done a matter which
    it is memorable.

    ok,ok.
    when i met u in campus, i pretend i'm ur old fred n shout "hi" loudly.
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...tennsen misses me le....so honoured...

    eh...u very old meh? summore wan to pretend as 'old fren'...

    ReplyDelete