Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My first day in the new semester!!!

to all my cute n' beloved students,

how have all of you been?

today is the first day of the semester...everything was good except for the rain..
i parked my car at the hilltop parking (as usual....= =''') and my pants were wet!!!! (n' obviously i didn't pee in my pants!!!!)

today i had 2 new classes...both were small classes because i only had 10 n' 6 in each group..
kinda small, compared to the previous 30+ and 50+ that i had last semester...
i wonder how many students will i have in tomorrow's class?

i'm actually pretty excited about this new semester altho' i'll b doing some same stuff over again..
but it feels great to look at new faces....u young pple make me feel energetic...woohoo...(sounds like i'm very old...actually i'm still very young... :P)


to my former students:
feel free to drop by my classes if u happen to pass by :)

to my new students:
if u r reading this, i suppose u should be, at least by the end of this week, remember to 'make some noise' in my class...because i'm scare of quietness in the classroom...but i only said make some noise...so not too much...don't become loudspeaker....i don't need it yet...LOL...

alrite, have a nice first week in campus...

take care & see everyone around :)

*hugs*


4 comments:

  1. as a senior:

    yea... Jenny scare of quietness in class!!! so plz be aggressive in class!!! XD

    when is the nxt gathering!!!!! sunway? sing k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...so fast neh!!!v become 'senior' liao...wakaka...
    so my dear junior...u will have a lot of fun in our ms jenny class...
    enjoy & relax~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesterday,i take KTM from serdang back to home. Then tat Touch n go mechine ”rosak“ loh~so i need to buy ticket!!!walao.....
    i miss singapore's ez-link card....

    ya...ya...,we r young!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..."seniors"...

    ReplyDelete