Thursday, May 21, 2009

Correct my mistake !

Hey!!!

kawan-kawan sekalian.....
I dunno you, you dunno me....
and we're united at here from a blog created from our lecturer.It's so Cool !!!
I found out that our Miss Jenny love Justin Timberlake, movie and the cakes of Secret Recipe so much !
O yeah~
and i guess we will be knowing Miss Jenny in more detail throughout this whole english foundation classs.
O yeah~



Just some random post here....Because i feel that i should write something as i am a ConTriBuTor for this blog,i got the responsible i guess.When the time i'm writing all these,my sister is watching it.Eventually i have wrote something.As a prove,my sister can be the witness of mine to show that all of these was written by me. kaka.



learning english....
O yeah~
correct my mistake????

4 comments:

  1. wah...u wan to purposely make us correct ur mistakes or not? summore highlight like that...who will b so blind not to c them? apa la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apa la....correct it !!! since teacher you also can noticed that i was purposely highlight like that ^^
    no choice lo....i'm too studious ! this is good ,wasn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg~~~tenses~~~><
    write?writing?wrote?written?
    wulala~

    ReplyDelete