Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hey hey hey....

Hi all,
 
A very warm welcome to everyone and thanks for dropping by to this site..
I have just created this account for the purpose of a more fun and interesting learning and teaching interaction..
This site will be more of informal discussions compared to what we have in the formal classroom settings.

Well, this site needs active participation from everyone and I do hope that it will help you academically and will also help you to express what you usually won't respond to in class. :)

Frankly speaking, I am not good in blogs and I understand that some of you might be a more expert blogger than I am, so please bear with the boring layouts..

For me, I would enjoy a friendly learning setting compared to the very formal and strict ones but of course, different people see things differently. I hope that we will not be stuck only inside the classroom, but I would be really glad if we could make some activities out of the classroom.

This place is for everyone to share their experience and express their thoughts. Feel free to drop a message or a comment if you just feel like sharing..

By the way, I've thought of 'facebooking' as well. Which one do you think will work best? Let me know.

Hope everyone will enjoy browsing this site and take care :)


6 comments:

  1. hello,

    for me, i like blog. may be i'm not that active in facebook.

    and
    i'm so happy that i m the 1st person to drop a comment here. ahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. prefer blog more...
    facebook is just.....too complicated for me..><

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dunno...cos' i actually have a lot of students telling that facebook is easier..i m not a blog person..anyway, juz hope that everyone will have fun here..but of cos i need a lot of participation...so...how do we start from here? any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe function it like a forum to share everything happened in our daily life....but it's hard..><

    ReplyDelete
  5. come out a topic at least once a week.
    may be to share some experience?
    music introduction?
    i think it will be more interesting compared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo heylo~~~
    facebook? not bad... but blog will be much more easier...
    tennsen, music introduction??? haha... good, i like it!!!

    ReplyDelete