Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just some thoughts....


First of all, I want to thank Jia Wen for being the first brave girl to post an entry in this blog..
*clap clap*.. so as the reward, how about a piece of secret recipe cake? you get to choose the flavour you want...remember to claim it from me in the class...*while stock lasts.....*hahahaha..

Anyway people, feel free to share your thoughts and please don't get stressed about the grammar, tenses or spellings..nobody's gonna laugh at you..and look, sometimes I used short forms isn't it? and I made mistakes...a lot of mistakes...so if you don't start talking or writing, things are not going to improve anyway...

I was talking to my former lecturer the other day and we talked about English. Well, we came to a conclusion that one could never be perfect in a language because word itself means differently in different context. And, languages evolve from day to day. What is not acceptable in the past might be something acceptable now. So, the most important thing is that, keep your interest going and learn as much as you could. 

I am not perfect in English and I do get scare when I talk in front of people. I mean, that's natural. Not something to be worried or embarrassed about.

Talking about movies, I've watched 3 movies- Sniper, Angels & Demons and X-men Origins during the past 2 weeks. Those movies are good. I plan to watch Night in the Museum 2 and also Monsters vs. Aliens for the next week. Don't laugh at me but I am a serious mad cartoon fan!! woohooo....So, anyone wants to join me?




8 comments:

  1. I want join...^^
    Hehehe~~~
    Teacher...we are so miss you...T.T
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah...i also a cartoon lover...
    haha...cartoon so nice leh...
    i sure vy happy n enjoy when watching cartoon...
    thats y my house astro cartoon channel is special 4 me only...
    wakaka...^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am being an Otaku for a long time and don't know what's going on outside world T_T

    But i heard that Night At The Musuem is going to be a commedy movie, i like commedy movies so count me in XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-haha.........
    Miss Jenny is so childish !!! haha....Never mind, as well as me too....so let's go for a movie !

    ReplyDelete
  5. to ~!** weiwei **!~, eunice & Dawn: yes, let's go for movies someday..but not this weekend, cos' i'm going back hometown..miss home T.T

    dashirley: eh..this is not childish..this is called 'young'...haha..if i'm so 'old' how can i mix with u people? hahaha...then all of u will faint inside my class...LOL :P

    p/s: we decide when to go la..i think monsters vs. aliens looks cool..next weekend after test...woohoo~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeahhuuooo..
    i am ok with any movies. unless not a long movie that i have to force myself sitting inside the "cold big box"

    ReplyDelete
  8. serious...I'm really embarrass to claim the secret recipe cake!
    sorry ms jenny!@@

    ReplyDelete