Wednesday, May 20, 2009

where has all my beloved students disappear??

Dear beloved students,

Are you guys invisible? Missing-in-action? or fell inside the drain again??

I believed I've invited everyone to be the author of this blog..
Well, I need everyone to participate in this discussion page.

Basically, you can discuss and share on anything..but of course, nothing too personal or..too obscene...(and I suppose you won't...)

If you guys don't start talking, I'm juz gonna get back to the boring and formal setting of posting lecture notes and exercises here....(yes, this is a threat!!!)

Anyway, sorry for the delay of posting blogs because I'm not exactly an IT savvy person (that means I could still survive without Internet..muahahahaha :D) so I NEED HELP from everyone to make here a 'happening' place...wooohooo....

Besides discussion, we can also organise outings through here if everyone is okay with it..
Well...i love movies..so probably we could organise some movie outings some day..

Okay, I gotta go back to work and PLEASE START POSTING DISCUSSION...IF NOT I'LL DEDUCT MARKS FROM YOUR CLASSWORK!!!! (yes...this is another threat!!)
scare?? hahaha...just joking :P

I hope I can settle down with my work as soon as possible so I could flood your computer with my blog entries soon....lalalalaaaaa.....

Take care and enjoy your day :) :) :)


6 comments:

  1. well, can anybody teach me how to write a new post at here?

    since my english is so broken, i even said "la" in class...
    omg...

    i HAVE to pass my eng, foundation paper!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha okla i will be here coz i like this sentence (yes...this is another threat!!) and i think all the class will join >>>(-_-)>>>

    NAWAR SHAKIR
    ID; no ID num okla
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. tensen: well, saying 'la' isn't something too bad..but of cos in formal situation, try to reduce it..but even I'll say it because WE ARE MALAYSIANS!!! it's part of us that makes us special isn't it? so don't take it too hard but of course, if you wan to minimize it..u gotta practice and remind urself abt that..don't worry u'll pass..n i'm expecting everyone to get A...hehehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. nawar: looks like u've become part of our malaysian family..but pls when u go back to ur country, don't say 'la'..if not ur parents r gonna kill us..anyway, i think u r a fast and flexible learner, juz don get influenced by too much of 'la'....hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah okla i will do my best to reduced the (la), and the (la) meaning (no) in the Arabic language >>> so i fell so happy when i say okla that's mean (OK no ) hahahah

    ReplyDelete