Friday, May 22, 2009

A date for movie??

hey hey hey...peoples....
Lets go for movie?
Monsters VS Aliens in 3D!
Mid Valley?Pavilion?
I never watch movie with my classmate and lecturer together before!
our English Foundation class is pretty cool, right?!
Ms Jenny gonna break the record in UCSI!wahaha~

p/s: I'm serious with the date!!

anyone who is interested please leave your comment!
suggestion for location and date, please! C=
for me,I vote:
Mid Valley, noon on 06/06/09 (Saturday)

Jom Jom Jom! Mari Mari! Lelong Lelong!
(hehe..sorry for the Bahasa Malaysia)


4 comments:

  1. Yo!!! must go la wei....
    watch movie with cousemate and TEACHER wor!!!!!
    but hor...seem like this is a outing wit teacher but what a conicidence u chosen a cartoon movie huh???? this will make the outing more like a kingergarden outing huh???
    haha....anywhere, i vote for midvalley....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote for mid valley. but not for the DATE...
    ++beri the sad++!

    i m going back my hometown on that day.
    anyway, enjoy the movie~


    p/s: Sadnye~

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL!!! outdating with classmates and lecturer...
    I LOVE CARTOON @.@ so for our lecturer right??? she is a cartoon fans what??!!
    MID VALLEY!!!!! MID VALLEY!!!!! YEAH~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually i'm okay with anywhere..but i've watched 3D in mid valley..the screen quite small..
    do times square imax offer this movie?
    we'll go wherever we r convenient..

    anyway..i'm okay with 6 June :) Let me know when u guys confirm :)

    ReplyDelete