Thursday, September 24, 2009

Checking out my dear students....

Dear beloved students,

How has everyone been doing? Regarding my 5 assignments, I only managed to do 1 and that 1 also not 100% complete. LOL...

Anyway, this blog looks kinda quiet. Newbies don't be shy. This is supposedly a place for everyone to share thoughts.

How was the Hari Raya holiday for everyone? School has started after merely 2 days of holiday but for short semester's students, at least you've November & December to rest (if you're not doing the Co-Op).

Any progress for the term paper writing? I don't expect you to start writing but at least have an idea of which topic to do so for the coming weeks, things will fall into places easily.

After this holiday, the next resting time for me will be November when my finals are over. Then I'll be busy with YOUR final exams on December. Muahahahahaha......

By the way, all of you can post entry to this blog. Please don't let me do the talking all the time. If you do come across good articles or informative resourse, please feel free to blog it here so that everyone can give their feedback about it.

And, the comments that you people posted is very very very very funny. How come everyone must write 1, 2, 3 for each question that I asked? You don't need to answer in number form. You can answer like an essay or short paragraph. Don't be too rigid or feel scare about it. My purpose is to let my students have the freedom of speech. If you are too inflexible, it defeats my purpose of this blog.

Well, before I end this blog, I shall have a little interrogation.

1. What have you done during this Hari Raya holiday?

2. Any interesting things that you encountered or saw during the holiday?

3. Any particular things would you like to do in EF class when the lesson starts next week?

Alright, I shall sign off now. Will try to keep this blog updated but connection in JB is quite bad :)

See you :)

15 comments:

  1. erm..tis raya holiday,i didnt go bac JB==bcos i have to take care my doggie..so i alone here during the holidays..envy tat u all can go bac hometown..miss JB very much..but still not bad..at least got time to study..

    interesting ah..robbery??my friend told me about robbery during raya holidays..haha..d robber snatched a girl's bag..but accidently pull out the jacket..and the jacket stucked into his motor's wheel..then the robber fell down.. near my friend's house..all her housemate came out and chase the robber..the robber finally catched by her hsemate in front of my hse..haha..

    mayb play some fun activity. sometime, felt sleepy during that time..mayb english is the last subject of my timetable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. a. I have done a lot of things in tis long holiday such as watch < g - force >,chat at fred's home for a whole night, watch s'pore F1 at channel 5,go to my aunt's house which located at s'pore...

    b. My idol, Fernando Alonso got third at F1 s'pore grand prix.tis is first time taking podium in tis year.so exicited!!!

    c. ----nope--

    i din use 1,2,3,
    now i use a,b,c...
    wahaha

    jyie:hello,u oso live in JB ah?nice to meet u.
    where u live in JB?I live in Seri Alam.^@^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..taman johor jaya..haha..u oso play jbtalks is it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. jyle: ya,how come u know?i'm famous in Jbtalks meh?haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..bcos ur comment mah..u mentioned tat miss jenny,remember??haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oic.
    tat one "傲拳神-七伽社" is u?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. doing nothing-.-

    2. saw a billionaire added me in facebook.XD
    but tat billionaire is faked by other guy.

    3. playing some game perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..i just using my friend's account mah..the account name got fufu at the back..haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jyie:oic.then until now, do u regret to join this group?

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah...mention me?? at where? jbtalk?? u wan to make me famous there as well?? LOL..

    i miss holidays..1 week back here...feel very sien cos' everyday need to do assignments, go to work, teach...sigh..a lot of things...hope end of the year comes faster...i love christmas!!!!! n' the shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha..no regret ah..so happy to join tis group..^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. jenny:ya,Jbtalks.^@^
    many Malaysian students got holiday at Dec,so we got a bigger gathering.after tat,those oversea student back at chinese new year,tat will be the biggest gathering at tat time.i'm looking forward.i just found tat jyie is my coursemate n my fren's fren.tis world is too small!!!

    Jyie:haha.tat's good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. u stay behind my hse oso..same agent again..haha..can go buy toto jor..
    tis world really so small..^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. jiayie: who stay behind ur house? haha..this world is indeed small :) this is what we call "fate".

    ReplyDelete
  15. jenny:
    jyie say me lah~same with drama loh~.i just joking to say:"u dun tell me tat u oso stay here(near my house)".then,she said she really stay at near my house...

    ReplyDelete