Thursday, September 3, 2009

"nv huang" n me

30 Aug 2009(Sun)
Today 4:45am, I n my friends wake up ed. Coz we need to send my friends off who they fly to Taiwan for studying. There r about 90 people fly to Taiwan together. This is a large group!!! Tis is feature of Foon Yew High School….



When we meet my friends who fly to Taiwan at Changi Airport, do u know what they say?
They r very excited to tell me,”jun xiong, shi xin hui at there!!! Come on, take photo wif her!!! She wan go into gate liao!!!
(actually, she go to there to send her cousin off)


Shi xin hui is a person who I admire. She is Malaysian singer n my senior. She graduated from Foon Yew High School n got 7A1 in UEC. After tat, she finished her “department of chinese” in NUS(National University of Singapore, world raking about 30).She is very very “geng” loh!
Her songs r very nice. I love her sexy voice, her tat sexy voice can make me crazy!!!She oso sang many songs for S’pore drama
(in the end , those songs r collected specially in a album)

Tis is first time of the shortest distance between us…


after tis, some friends told me that xin hui seldom take photo with fans. Oh my god, isn’t tat day she giv me “face”???Anyway, take photo with her is my honour.



Best recommented in her second album: < singderella >,<你没想象中爱我>(half-hearted),<我知道我变漂亮了>(beautiful),<命中注定>(destiny),<无能为力>(helpless).

3 comments:

  1. u know, she's my fren's cousin...looks like malaysia is quite small..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis world is very small.
    looks like i met yi xiang at ur house.

    ReplyDelete